Ph.D. Candidate at the Vancouver School of Economics
During my years as a graduate student, I have served as a teaching assistant for several courses, and I have held a few guest lectures.
Below is a comprehensive list. Corresponding teaching evaluations, when available, can be accessed by clicking on the course dates.
Two separate evaluations are available for the Winter 2019 session of ECON 302, corresponding to the two classes for with I heald tutorials.
At the Vancouver School of Economics (UBC):
- ECON 603 - Macroeconomics II (Ph.D.):
- ECON 602 - Macroeconomics I (Ph.D.):
- ECON 594 - Applied Economics (Master's): Summer 2019.
- ECON 456 - International Macroeconomics and Finance (Undergraduate):
- ECON 302 - Intermediate Macroeconomic Analysis I (Undergraduate):
Winter 2019 (1,
- Guest Lectures for ECON 516 - Topics in Macroeconomics (Ph.D.), Fortran and High Performance Computing: Winter 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
At LUISS University:
- Advanced Macroeconomics (Master's): Spring 2015.